Global Knowledge Repository
The Loqate Global Knowledge Repository contains literally millions and millions of location data entries.
Our Global Knowledge Repository contains reference data relating to postal addresses and other geographic points of interest for all 240+ populated countries and territories of the world. Loqate is the only solution of its type with complete global coverage. Loqate sources data from postal authorities, GIS data, utility company data and other validated sources.
Once address or point of interest data has been identified or entered, this data can be compared against our definitive reference data to ensure it is accurate and complete. Spellings can be corrected, additional data such as city, city area, region or postcode can be corrected or added, and the data can be enriched with other elements such as latitude longitude geo-coordinate, timezone and other relevant data.
Contained in the Loqate Global Knowledge Repository are millions of entries of buildings, streets, cities, regions, postal codes, geocodes and other data of geographic significance. Additionally, it contains all of the various processing rules which enables Loqate software to Identify, Register, Verify and Geocode data from around the world.
The Global Knowledge Repository is also user-extensible. If you have a special business rule or situation that Loqate can not handle, you can add that information to the repository. The integrated Loqate solutions then use this information in to increase the quality of your location intelligence.
What the Global Knowledge Repository Means to You
- Loqate sources the best data so that users and application developments can focus on business problems and not address maintenance
- Loqate provides increased speed of updates
- You have more flexibility in how you use location data in applications
- Your applications have a lower total cost of ownership by reducing maintenance costs
- One version of the truth provides better applications, analytics, and business processes