Entity Extraction from Unstructured Data such as Big Data, Websites, News Feeds, and Documents .
Identify enables unstructured location and other entity and geographic data to be easily identified in, and extracted from web pages, news feeds and other Big Data with no set up or requirement to create specific rules. Using advanced text analysis capabilities, the tool can identify company names, individual names, postal addresses, telephone numbers and other key associated data elements in multiple languages and character sets. This enables users to quickly identify relevant information within large volumes of unstructured text. This is achieved through a combination of comprehensive underlying lexicons alongside advanced natural language processing (NLP) capabilities.
Data can also be passed to other Loqate solutions for verification and enhancement, such as adding a geocode, thereby enabling locations to be visualized or used in other associated applications.
- Harness location information from Big Data
- Identify and extract geographic and contact information such as name, postal address, telephone and other location related data within unstructured text such as a web pages, news feeds or other text based documents
- Key for developers building any type of location based services
- Enables content to be localized, driving location based services and geographically targeted advertising
- Identify and map localities on the fly from news feeds or web pages
- Identify and map localities named within large text documents, for example with security and intelligence applications
- Decreases customer support efforts by automatically identifying location data in customer communications
- Reduces application development and IT costs
- Faster application development time
- Lower application maintenance
- Quicker response time
- Integrates automatically with Verify and other Loqate modules
- Enables new applications like reading blogs, websites, and other information for better marketing