Parse, Standardize, Cleanse, Transliterate, and Format Address Data from Anywhere in the World.
Verify enables users to parse, standardize, verify, cleanse, transliterate, and format address data for over 240 countries. Robust parsing enables more comprehensive address cleansing from unstructured and semi-structured data. The software automatically places elements into the correct address field while helping to identify and eliminate erroneous non-address data.
- Covers all 240+ populated countries and territories of the world
List of supported countries – summary view
- Supports data in any UTF8 language
- Parses unstructured text into labeled address, location and contact components
- Validates data against the Loqate Global Knowledge Repository of worldwide reference data
- Standardizes to the correct local format country based on Oasis and UPU standards.
- Corrects common misspellings and converts data to local address format
- Add missing components such as postal codes, region, and other address components
- Identifies non-location data within the text string and quarantines that data
- The transliteration capability works for many major character sets of the world and enables output to be displayed in either native or Roman characters
- Advanced parsing capability means input data can be in one field or multiple fields with no field labels necessary
- A simple command line processor utility is provided enabling batch files to be easily processed, with no requirement to separate data into individual country files.
Benefits of accurate and fast address verification
- Reduced errors in shipping, mailing, and other activity resulting in lower cost
- Better customer service and increased revenue
- Increased compliance with regulations and guidelines
- Single API for IT for all addresses worldwide – reduced IT cost and quicker application integration
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) – Loqate maintains worldwide reference data so that your organization resources can focus on your business opportunities