The first thing you need to do is import the Solution into your Dynamics Org
- Download the loqate solution.
- Go to Settings > Solutions > Import and select the PostcodeAnywhere_Latest_managed.zip file.
- Click Next, and Publish All Customizations.
- Create a new instance of the entity you wish to enable Address Verification Capture in (e.g. for the Account entity, select Sales > Accounts > New).
- Click Form > Form Properties.
- On the Events tab, under Form Libraries, click Add.
- Click Add a second time, this time selecting the entity-specific library e.g. for the Account entity, the library is pca_AccountAddress, for Contact the library is pca_ContactAddress, etc. These libraries contain the field mappings for the form, only one entity-specific library need be included for a given entity.
Add an event handler to the form's OnLoad event
- Still on the Events tab, under Event Handlers, set Control to Form and Event to OnLoad, and click Add.
- On the Details tab, set Library to pca_[EntityName]Address (e.g. pca_AccountAddress for the Account entity, etc.), and Function to load.
- Under Parameters, enter your license key in the following format (including the double quotes): "AA11-AA11-AA11-AA11".
- A second optional parameter can be added to set advanced options. It can be used to order and filter the countries that appear in the list, as well as the default selection by providing ISO 3-char country codes.
- If the options parameter is added, the format should be the following:
- Click OK > OK > Save > Publish
Test the newly set up Address Verification control
- Create a new instance of the entity.
- Start searching for any address element in any of the address fields.
- The Capture+ control should register every keystroke and present you with an updating list, selecting an address from this list should populate the data back into the form.
The solution is now fully installed and ready to use within the standard Dynamics CRM entities. Remember, if you have any problems we're here to help.