Before you start, make sure you have a Loqate account. If you don’t already have one, you will need to sign up.
Installing the Loqate WordPress Plugin (legacy version)
As with most WordPress plugins, installation is really easy. Locate the Loqate Plugin from the WordPress Plugin directory.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugin screen.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Open the Loqate Plugin from the WordPress admin console to start the configuration process.
Note: Requires WordPress Version: 4.0 or higher.
As with most WordPress plugins, installation is really easy. Locate the Loqate Plugin from the WordPress Plugin directory at wordpress.org.
- If you already have a Loqate account then enter your email and password to login, otherwise click on the “register” link and follow the instructions.
- Once you have logged into the Loqate Plugin then if you have WooCommerce installed then the checkout pages will be automatically configured to work with Loqate.
- WordPress Admin pages for adding users will also be automatically configured to use Loqate.
- Various limits on usage can be modified by opening the Loqate Plugin and choosing the settings dropdown.
- If you wish to add Loqate to other forms then please log in into the Loqate website and follow the instructions to add a new service.