Poor data quality is at the core of eCommerce’s most significant challenges: Poor user experience, friction at checkout, cart abandonment, failed delivery’s…
All of which have a strong impact on conversion rates and can accrue avoidable costs that impact the bottom line.
The answer? Data validation.
Data validation not only reduces friction and boosts user experience, but also significantly cuts back on cart abandonment and failed deliveries.
Loqate's new integration for Adobe Commerce will:
- Streamline address validation – Say goodbye to manual corrections, shipping mishaps, and erroneous deliveries. Loqate will automatically identify and correct any inaccuracies, ensuring smooth and efficient order fulfillment.
- Capture accurate email and phone details: This added functionality ensures you will have reliable contact information to connect and engage with your customers effectively.
- Enhance User Experience (UX): Make your checkout journey seamless and hassle-free. Customers can now complete their transactions with just a few clicks, confident that their information is validated and secure.
- Reduce Cart Abandonment: The confidence and ease instilled by real-time address validation and accurate contact details quickens the check-out journey and encourages customers to proceed with their purchases.
- Significantly reduce failed deliveries: Nothing tarnishes a customer's experience more than a failed delivery. By validating addresses during the checkout process, you can dramatically reduce the likelihood of failed deliveries, build trust with your customers, and establish a reputation for reliable service.
Incorporating Loqate through Adobe Commerce will empower innovative ecommerce brands to provide a positive shopping experience for your customers while streamlining operations and reducing operational costs.
Explore the Adobe Commerce Integration